Holidayguard Claims Procedures
How To Make A Claim
Follow the procedures set out below and return the form with all necessary supporting documents to expedite processing. For information about the coverage provided and its terms please see the Policy Document page.
To download the Claims Form please click on the button below. It is a large file and can take some time to load depending on your internet speed, so please be patient. Alternatively, complete the Contact Us form and we’ll email the form to you.
When submitting a claim please ensure your forward all relevant documentations to:
The Claims Manager
Ketteridge Group – Claims Services
8-10 High Street Billericay,
Essex, CM 12 9BQ.
Tel: +44 1277 623 562
Fax: +44 1277 623 568
If you remain dissatisfied, please refer to:
Dubai Islamic Insurance and Reinsurance Co. (Aman),
Tel: 8004998 | Email: email@example.com
Claims Documentation (we will advise you if additional documents are required)
- Get a medical certificate from the doctor who treats you.
- In the event of death, we need to see the Death Certificate and any other necessary documents.
Emergency medical and other expenses
- Full details of the 24 hour emergency assistance service are shown shown below.
- All original receipts and bills must be kept.
Cancellation or Curtailment
- If you cancel your journey for medical reasons, get your own doctor to complete the medical section of the claim form.
- If the journey is cut short for medical reasons, contact the emergency assistance company and get a medical certificate from the doctor that treats you abroad, giving the reason why you need to return home. The emergency assistance company doctor must agree with the reason.
- All receipts and bills must be kept.
Departure Delay and Interruption of Travel Services
Obtain a letter from the carrier or their handling agents giving the reason for the delay and showing the scheduled and actual departure times.
Personal Possessions and Personal Money
- For loss or damage claims that occur on your outward or return journeys you should send us your tickets and luggage tags and a Property Irregularity Report (P.I.R.) form from the airline or similar form from the shipping company.
- Wherever possible, keep damaged items that you want to claim for so that we or our appointed agent can inspect them
- Report all losses to the police as soon as possible but within 24 hours and get a written report from them.
- For all damage claims, get an estimate for repair. Keep all receipts for items you may want to claim for to help with your claim.
- Proof is needed from the place where you obtained your foreign currency of the amount that was supplied to you.
- For a delayed personal possessions claim that occurs on your outward journey, send us your tickets and luggage tags and get a Property Irregularity Report (P.I.R.) form from the airline or similar form from the shipping company. Keep all receipts for essential replacement items you buy.
- If your passport is lost, stolen or destroyed, we need a letter confirming this from the Consulate you reported the loss to. Keep all receipts for the cost of getting the replacement passport.
- Personal Liability Do not admit responsibility to anyone or agree to pay for any damages, repairs, compensation or costs.
- Give us full details of the circumstances that caused the claim together with any other evidence that we ask for.
- Secure witness statements where possible.
- Take photographs of the damaged item(s) where possible.
- If property in your holiday accommodation is already damaged on your arrival, secure a report from your representative.
Obtain a letter from the Airline giving the period of the delay.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE (For Medical Emergencies Only)
Global Response provide immediate help if you suffer from any serious injury or illness outside your Country of Residence. You must notify them immediately you are admitted to hospital or you think you may have to return home early or extend your stay because of injury or illness.
Global Response provide a 24 hour multi-lingual service throughout the year and can be contacted by phone or fax.
Tel: +44 2920 474138
Fax: +44 2920 468797
When you call please give them your name and certificate number. It is a condition of their service that they are responsible for all decisions on the most suitable way to resolve any problem including, where necessary, your repatriation back to your Country of Residence.
PURCHASE ELIGIBILITY: Our Policies only cover the residents of the UAE, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait & Bahrain. It covers return trips from these Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries to destinations Worldwide.