Travel Medical Insurance
Our policy covers Travel Medical costs up to US$ 5 Million and it includes:
1. Accidents, illnesses, injuries, evacuation, repatriation, etc
2. Hospitalisation and related incidental expenses
3. Additional costs like accommodation & travel related expenses
4. Emergency Dental to alleviate sudden pain
We have one of the lowest deductibles. We also have a 24/7 multi-lingual Medical Emergency Contact, please see bottom of the page for the Emergency Numbers
With several public and school holidays most GCC residents travel frequently and buying single trip covers for each trip can quickly add up whereas buying our Annual Multi Trip can save money and provide better cover because it:
- Covers Unlimited Trips for an entire year.
- Covers 2 Adults & Up To 4 Children under 18 with the family cover.
- Free Cover For Over 60 Activities because travel is more than just sight-seeing. Competitors charge extra for this.
- Worldwide Cover including US and Canada. Competitors charge extra to cover US & Canada.
- Covers trips of up to 60 days to cover the long summer holidays in the GCC. Its only 30 days with other insurers.
- Automatic Cancellation Cover the minute you purchase any new trip.
- Free Cover For Ski & Other Winter Sports. This alone will double the premium with other insurers.
- Water Sports Cover like diving is also included. This is not available with most competitors.
- US$ 200: For a single adult.
- US$ 395: For a family of 2 adults & up to 4 children under 18.
If you find a lower premium for an annual policy online in the GCC with comparable cover we will match it! Visit our Annual Travel Insurance page for more details of our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.
Please click the "Cover Summary" button to see the summary of the cover we provide. For further details of the cover provided we encourage you to read the Policy Wording page.
Since travel is not just about sightseeing we have included over 60 Sports & Adventure activities for free. So whether you want to go ice-skating at a shopping mall or go white-water rafting down a river, we have you covered! No other policy covers you for the following activities without additional cost:
Boating (inside 12 mile limit)
Canoeing (up to grade 2 rivers only)
Catamaran Sailing (inside 12 mile limit)
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Climbing (on a climbing wall - indoor only)
Cycling (for leisure only)
Deep sea fishing
Gliding as a passenger (no cover for crewing or piloting),
Hiking (up to 4000 metres)
Horse Riding (excluding competition, racing, jumping, hunting, eventing, polo and rodeo)
Hot Air Ballooning (organised pleasure rides only)
Kayaking (up to grade 2 rivers only)
Kite Flying (traction)
Paint Balling (providing that you wear eye protection)
Par-ascending over water only
Rambling (up to 400 meters)
Rifle Range Shooting
Roller Skating/Blading (providing that you wear pads and helmet)
Safari Trips (organised by a bona fide tour operator and without the use of guns)
Sailing (inside 12 mile limit)
Skateboarding (provided that you wear pads and helmet)
Ten Pin Bowling
Trekking (up to 4000 meters)
White Water Rafting (up to grade 4)
Yachting (inside the 12 mile limit)
1. Winter Sports and Scuba-Diving, with air-bottle for up to 30 meters, are also included in our Annual Multi-Trip Policy but are subject additional premiums with the Single Trip Policy.
2. Golf and Business cover carries additional premiums which you can opt for at the time of purchase.
IN USD PER PERSON
|COVER SUMMARY||Amount UP TO|
|Medical Treatment, Hospitalisation, Evacuation, Repatriation & More||$ 5 Million|
|Baggage & Personal Possessions||$ 2500|
|Baggage Delay||$ 800|
|Trip Cancellation||$ 3500|
|Departure Delay Cancellation||$ 3500|
|Missed Departure||$ 1000|
|Legal Expenses||$ 15000|
|Personal Liability||$ 1 Million|
|Credit-Card Benefits||$ 3000|
|Passport Indemnity||$ 500|
1. Winter & Water Sports Activities are included in the Annual Travel Policy for free. They are optional extras with the Single-Trip Policy.
2. Business & Golf related cover carries additional premiums which you can opt for when you make the purchase.
For detailed information of the coverage we encourage you to read our Policy Document.