WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Print this Page)
HOLIDAYGUARD.COM is an online service which allows you to make quotations, purchases, prints and/or downloads your travel insurance related documents online over the internet.
All policies purchased are governed by the rules laid out below. Any and all information on this site is copyrighted to its respective owners.
Purpose of this site
The purpose of this website is to provide you with a quotation for your travel insurance requirements and allow you to purchase our insurance coverage certificates online. We cannot be held responsible for you incorrectly specifying your requirements though we will endeavour to make any adjustments that are possible.
Your insurance certificate will be emailed to you and it is your responsibility to ensure you enter the correct email address when making the purchase. HolidayGuard is in no way responsible in the event the email has been entered incorrectly. If you don't receive your email within 10 minutes of your purchase please Contact Us and we will resend it to you.
Our policies only cover the residents of the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain. It covers return journeys from these GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council Countries) to destinations worldwide.
Your Obligations Are:
- To ensure that all information that you share with us for the purposes of making a purchase is accurate.
- To ensure that you only purchase HolidayGuard policies from this website or reputed Travel Agents.
- To ensure that all terms and condition are read and understood.
- To ensure that you have all your travel insurance documentation in good time before your departure.
By purchasing this policy you are declaring that:
- You have read, understood and accepted the terms outlined in the Policy Document. The policy document can be accessed and printed from this link: https://www.holidayguard.com/Policy_Document.php
- The information you have provided is error free and truthful to the best of your knowledge and belief, and that any omission or information to the contrary may invalidate all or certain parts of the cover.
- You accept and understand that the insurance certificate purchased will only be sent to the email address you have submitted. Consequently, HolidayGuard is not liable for non-delivery of the insurance certificate in the event the email address submitted by you is invalid, non-operational or inaccessible to you for any reason. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address you submit is error-free, valid and accessible to you. In the event you don't receive the email, you may Contact Us and we will resend the email to you.
Policy Purchase, Cancellation And Amendment
All policies must be purchased prior to your leaving your country of domicile, and must cover the entire trip including both the outward and return journeys. The period of cover cannot be changed once the journey has commenced.
Once the insurance policy has been purchased and the insurance certificate has been issued it may not be cancelled unless otherwise agreed. Amendments to the certificate details will only be considered in the event of genuine errors or omissions. Any requests for amendments or cancellation of the certificate must be made from the email used to purchase the certificate. Any amendments or cancellations resulting from such email requests will be considered final and binding. All refunds will only be reimbursed to the card used to purchase the policy.
If you are in doubt as to what constitutes a material fact or have any questions related to the cover or the policy wording, please fill out the Contact Us.
HolidayGuard and its Underwriters WILL NOT entertain or settle any claims arising from policies that have been purchased through fraudulent means.