HOLIDAYGUARD SECURITY & PRIVACY (Print this Page)
We use Barclaycard to process our payments simply because banks have the best security when it comes to processing credit card payments online. We do not see or store your credit card details at all and NO ONE FROM HOLIDAYGUARD OR THE K G GROUP WILL EVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you have filled in the details we need to issue your Travel Insurance Certificate and you click the “purchase” button; we hand you off to the Barclaycard ePDQ to process your payment. They then take the credit card details in their highly secure environment and authorise or decline the card based on the funds available on your card.
Once the payment is made you will be redirected back to our website where we will provide you a link to your access certificate, the link and purchase confirmation will also be sent to your email address.
AT NO POINT DOES BARCLAYCARD SHARE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS WITH US, AND WE PREFER IT THAT WAY.
There are two ways to confirm that a page is secure:
1. When you are on a protected webpage, there should be a small padlock symbol displayed on the top or bottom line of your browser be it Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc. These symbols are indicators that the page is secure and the data being exchanged is encrypted.
2. Additionally when you are on a protected page, the URL address shown at the top will begin with an “https://” prefix rather than the standard “http://” prefix. The additional “s” means that the page is secure and the data being exchanged is encrypted. Here is an example of what it looks like.
We understand and respect your right to privacy and have taken the following measures:
1. The information gathered from you is the bare minimum we require to process your purchase and to deter fraudulent use of credit cards.
2. All the payment data is gathered by Barclaycard EPQD and even we don't have access to it.
3. Intermediaries that we share the data with to issue your certificate are not allowed to divulge the information or contact you to solicit any kind of business. Please see point 7.
4. We undertake not to send campaign emails or marketing material to you, except to remind you of the expiration of travel insurance, if you have purchased an annual policy.
5. Access to customer details is to limited staff involved in processing and following up on your purchase.
6. We undertake not to use ‘cookies’ or any other mechanism to gather and store information about your computer.
7. In the event you feel you have received a spam email as a direct result of your dealings with us, please fill out the 'Contact Us' form below and we will investigate and revert back to you.