Annual Travel Insurance Online For Residents Of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait & Bahrain
Online Multi-Trip Insurance for GCC residents is a money saver for families, singles and business travellers. The benefits and savings of our annual policy include:
1. Free cover of over 60 Sports & Adventure activities because travel is all about experiencing. Click the "Over 60 Activities Covered" button for details.
2. Free Cover For Up To 4 Children under 18.
3. Worldwide Coverage including US & Canada at no extra cost.
4. Stays of up to 60 Days per trip for the long GCC summer holidays.
5. Free Ski Travel Insurance and other winter-sports activities.
6. Free Diving Cover and other water-sports.
7. Domestic Travel Cover for trips that are 120 kms from your home and includes pre-booked hotel accommodation.
There are several Multi Trip Insurance options out there and comparing covers provided and premiums between insurers is a headache! So to make your decision-making easier; we will match the premium of any online competitor with comparable cover failing which we will refund your purchase in full.
Price Match Terms
The Price Match Guarantee will apply only to completely unused Annual Multi-Trip Policies, and to be eligible the cover provided by the competitor must match or exceed all of the following provided by HolidayGuard:
1. Coverage US$ cover provided must not be lower than the following:
|COVER||Amount In USD Per Person|
|Medical Treatment, Hospitalisation, Evacuation & Repatriation||5 Million|
|Baggage & Personal Possessions||2500|
|Departure Delay Cancellation||3500|
|Personal Liability||1 Million|
3. Must allow up to a maximum of 60 days stay per trip starting from the day you leave home to the day you return home.
4. Must include Water Sports & the Hazardous Activities covered by HolidayGuard as listed in our Policy Document Wording.
5. Must cover Winter Sports, including Ski Holiday Trips.
6. The Family policy must cover 2 adults, and up to 4 children under 18 for Free.
7. Competitor's claims payout for children must not be less than the payout for adults.
8. Must be available for purchase online in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
9. Premium quoted by the competitor must be without discounts or promotions.
HolidayGuard Annual Multi-Trip Policy Premiums
1. Single Adult: USD 200/- per adult.
2. Family Policy: USD 395/- for 2 Adults and up to 4 children under 18. The premium for additional children below 18 will be USD 100/- per child up to an maximum of 8 children in total.
3. Seniors: USD 400/- per senior.
How To Claim A Price Match Compensation.
The compensation for claim must be made within 72 hours of purchasing the HolidayGuard policy and at least 96 hours before the start of your travel. Price match will only apply to completely unused certificates.
To make a compensation claim please fill out the contact form in the footer of the page with the following information:
1. Subject Line: Price Match Guarantee
2. Other Information
- Competitor’s Website
- Number of the HolidayGuard Certificate you purchased
- Your phone number with the best hours to call you if we need to.
Once the comparison is accepted, the compensation payment will be made to the credit-card used to purchase the HolidayGuard Policy.
If you find a policy cheaper than ours before your purchase please get in touch and we will Price Match it too!
Since an Annual Travel Insurance has to cover all your trips for an entire year its important that you choose the right one. That said, not all covers are made the same so here are a few important buying tips:
- Check which countries you are allowed to travel to. Some insurers don't cover US and Canada without extra premium.
- Check the maximum stay per trip? This is usually just 30 days and is worth checking especially families with children who have long school holidays. Stays of over 30-days will require additional costs.
- Check what activities you are covered for. Often, something as simple as ice-skating at a shopping-mall ice-rink is not covered!
- Check if domestic travel is covered and what the minimum requirements are to trigger the cover.
- Children are usually covered for free but some insurers only payout 50% of the adult cover so be sure to check it.
IN USD PER PERSON
|COVER SUMMARY||Amount UP TO|
|Medical Treatment, Hospitalisation, Evacuation, Repatriation & More||$ 5,000,000|
|Loss, Damage or Theft Of Baggage &/Or Personal Possessions||$ 2,500|
|Baggage Delay||$ 800|
|Trip Cancellation||$ 3,500|
|Departure Delay Cancellation||$ 3,500|
|Missed Departure||$ 1,000|
|Legal Expenses||$ 15,000|
|Personal Liability||$ 1 Million|
|Credit-Card Benefits||$ 3,000|
|Passport Indemnity||$ 500|
1. Winter & Water Sports Activities are included in the Annual Travel Policy for free. They are optional extras with the Single-Trip Policy.
2. Business & Golf related cover carries additional premiums which you can opt for when you make the purchase.
For detailed information of the coverage we encourage you to read our Policy Document.
Since travel is not just about sightseeing we have included over 60 Sports & Adventure activities for free. So whether you want to go ice-skating at a shopping mall or go white-water rafting down a river, we have you covered! No other policy covers you for the following activities without additional cost:
Boating (inside 12 mile limit)
Canoeing (up to grade 2 rivers only)
Catamaran Sailing (inside 12 mile limit)
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Climbing (on a climbing wall - indoor only)
Cycling (for leisure only)
Deep sea fishing
Gliding as a passenger (no cover for crewing or piloting),
Hiking (up to 4000 metres)
Horse Riding (excluding competition, racing, jumping, hunting, eventing, polo and rodeo)
Hot Air Ballooning (organised pleasure rides only)
Kayaking (up to grade 2 rivers only)
Kite Flying (traction)
Paint Balling (providing that you wear eye protection)
Par-ascending over water only
Rambling (up to 400 meters)
Rifle Range Shooting
Roller Skating/Blading (providing that you wear pads and helmet)
Safari Trips (organised by a bona fide tour operator and without the use of guns)
Sailing (inside 12 mile limit)
Skateboarding (provided that you wear pads and helmet)
Ten Pin Bowling
Trekking (up to 4000 meters)
White Water Rafting (up to grade 4)
Yachting (inside the 12 mile limit)
1. Winter Sports and Scuba-Diving, with air-bottle for up to 30 meters, are also included in our Annual Multi-Trip Policy but are subject additional premiums with the Single Trip Policy.
2. Golf and Business cover carries additional premiums which you can opt for at the time of purchase.